The system principle of the telescopic outdoor retractable awning, the telescopic outdoor retractable awning adopts the crank arm and skeleton made of high-strength aluminum alloy material, plus the surface spraying of pure resin outdoor plastic powder, the color is brighter and the color is more durable. The fully enclosed design protects the whole to the greatest extent, not only the lines are smooth, but also the extraordinary quality. The latest technology to deal with the fabric, effectively prevent rain, ultraviolet intrusion.
Below, the editor of TZ outdoor retractable awning manufacturer will introduce the system principle of the retractable awning:
1. Crank arm, all-aluminum alloy skeleton structure, the connecting part of the crank arm has a strong spring, the canopy surface is folded by manual or electric compression spring, and the awning can be opened and stretched by the elastic force of the crank arm. When the horizontal push crank arm is moving, the distance between the two crank arms should be between 20° and 160°, and the arm that pushes the cloth guide rod is perpendicular to the cloth guide rod, so that the awning fabric is in a tensioned state. Aluminum alloy skeleton, light and firm mechanism, surface anodized spray, paint treatment, durable smooth and bright appearance, corrosion resistance.
2. Fabrics, there are usually two categories of acrylic fiber and polyester fiber fabrics. The fabrics are rich in color, pattern and style. They can be selected according to the user's preference. Because the acrylic fiber fabric is color-spun, the weather resistance and color fastness are very good, which can reach Grade 7-8, it can be used for five years without fading when the air environment is good. In contrast, the weather resistance color fastness of polyester fiber fabrics is average. The fabric should have certain waterproof performance, and the impermeability of high-quality fabrics should be greater than 350mm hydrostatic water column.
3. The overall mechanism, performance, and overall structure are reflected in the aspects of water resistance load, operating force wind resistance and mechanical durability.
4. The drive system is driven by a manual crank rocker, a winch or a tubular motor. Generally, a tubular motor should be selected for the drive above 5 meters. In areas where there may be a power failure, it is necessary to choose a manual and electric dual-purpose tubular motor to prevent it from being folded when the wind blows. When the power is cut off and the wind blows, you can use the hand crank rocker to retract the awning to avoid losses. A larger awning will use a motor with a higher corresponding torque.
5. Control system (for customers to choose)
(1) Switch control
(2) Radio control (remote control)
(3) Light, wind, temperature, rain sensor coordination control
Due to the limited wind resistance of the retractable awning, it should be retracted when it is found that the awning body flutters too much. When the manpower is not enough, the sensor can be automatically retracted and turned on according to the set state, which not only improves comfort but also ensures safety.